Google+

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Coffee - Part Trois

One of the new coffee shop chains to open up in Mumbai are the Bru World Cafe shops. As you can gather from the name itself, these coffee shops are owned and run by Bru coffee. Hence, its no surprise that the coffee made there is primarily with Bru coffee and to promote the coffee also. 

One of the Bru coffee shops opened near my office and I have been visiting it for quite sometime. Generally, I do not like the Bru instant coffee that you get at all supermarkets as I find them to be too light. I am more of the Nescafe girl. But, I really like the coffee served at these coffee shops. They serve a wide variety of coffees that are made from beans from different parts of the world. For instance, currently they are having a Guatemala special, where they have a special coffees made with Guatemala coffee beans. I can't exactly remember the name of the cappuccino I had, but it was heavenly. Smooth, creamy, cinnamony, aromatic and strong. Just the way I like it. Here's a picture of the cappuccino I had. (It had some fancy name that I can't remember now.)

Guatemala Cappuccino with cinnamon

On another note, Starbucks is all slated to open in Mumbai this weekend. I am soooooooooo excited about it! As expected I will be heading there for the opening. Anyone of you guys coming do tweet to me. I'll be there. 

What are your thoughts about the coffee at Bru World Cafe?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    Gotta try out this new joint as well as Starbucks on my next visit.
    Post reviews of Starbucks as well, with some cool snaps.

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jay,

      Thanks for commenting. You should definitely visit the new Starbucks outlets. they are awesome! I put up a post on the one that opened at Oberoi mall. do read. :)

      Delete