Google+

Thursday, June 27, 2013

If You Could Go Back In Time and Thank Someone Special...

Every shampoo today speaks about strong hair, but what really matters is the roots that make the hair strong. Only strong roots can give you strong and healthy hair. L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X is one such shampoo that takes care of your roots. 

Pic Courtesy: L'Oreal Paris India

Fall Repair 3X is an Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo that delivers a triple anti-hair fall action. It nourishes the hair root, restructures hair fibre and helps the hair grow stronger from root to tip. Only Fall Repair 3X is enriched with Arginine Essence. 

Pic Courtesy: L'Oreal Paris India
Arginine is an essential amino acid that is vital for hair’s constitution. It is known for nourishing the scalp to improve micro-circulation.


Pic Courtesy: L'Oreal Paris India

Stronger the roots, lesser the hair fall.  And L'Oreal believes that real strength of people comes from their ‘roots’. It is for this reason that L'Oreal's campaign for next month is called 'Stay Rooted'.


Pic Courtesy: L'Oreal Paris India (FB page)

‘Stay Rooted’ is all about remembering your roots and knowing that whatever you are today is because of your roots. It's about taking time out to thank and appreciate people, things, places etc from your past that have made you 'You'. Your roots are the main reason for your strength & L'Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X is giving you a chance to connect to your roots.


L'Oreal has launched a very beautiful and touching video called 'Go Back In Time'. It is a really awesome video where they have asked numerous people that if they could go back and in time and thank someone, who would that be and why. You can check out the video here:


This video has hit me straight in the heart and makes me wonder that if I could go back and time and thank someone special, it would be my paternal grandparents and my maternal grandfather. I have never met them as they had passed away much before I was born, but they are the ones responsible for shaping my parents, who in turn have made me who I am.

So, I would like to ask you my dear readers, if you could go back in time and thank someone, who would that be and why??

No comments:

Post a Comment